Our Consultancy service delivers expert assessment, allowing you to effectively, make more informed decisions within your supply chain process.
Deliverables include an overall analysis and assessment of your logistics and distribution strategy or dedicated projects supporting a predefined scope requested by your logistics or supply chain executives.
Our clients range from startups companies requiring a strategy for their distribution program to larger organizations looking for an optimal cost and logistics solution.
Our senior level logistics / supply chain consultants all have backgrounds in either the manufacturing / FMCG or the logistics industry.
Norwegian Logistics in house team of analysts work with advanced tools and methodologies to help you to optimize your supply chain process.
Norwegian Logistics neutral approach and our comprehensive experience in the market place, enables us to effectively deliver a wide range of logistics analysis.
This allows the key decision makers to make informed decisions giving your company a competitive edge in the market place.
Our wide range experience includes:
- Logistics and supply chain analysis
- Warehousing analysis
- 3PL/4PL/Control Tower consulting
- Carrier pre assessments
- Contract negotiations and management across all freight modes (ocean, road, rail, air) domestic and international.
- Supply chain and cost analytics
- Omni channel distribution strategies
- Cost to serve analytics
- TMS / WMS / EDI integration support
- Customs clearance consulting
Optimizing your logistics set up is our core business!